We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to make vegan cheesecakewith the easy recipe! There are those who want it without cooking and those without tofu ... let's see which recipe best reflects your tastes.
Let's start fromsimple recipeof thevegan cheesecake or the "vegan cheesecake", as many say!
Simple recipe:vegan chocolate cheesecake
It's about a vegan cheesecake without creambut with yogurt.
Ingredients for the base:
- 200 g of dry biscuits
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 150 gr of pureed apple pulp
- 400 g of silken tofu
- 250 g of soy yogurt
- 140 g of brown sugar
- Lemon peel
- Vanilla bean
- 60 g of potato starch
For thecheesecake cover… It's a matter of taste!
For a classicvegan chocolate cheesecakeyou can use chocolate topping with dark chocolate flakes. In thisvegan cheesecake recipewe suggest you use a little imagination, with:
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- chopped pistachios as required
The chopped pistachios will give that extra touch of flavor! You can also replace it with chopped almonds ... In both cases, be sure to use roasted almonds or pistachios.
Let's move on to see the procedure for the recipe.
How to make vegan cheesecake
- In a kitchen mixer, blend the cookies. In a bowl, combine the cookie powder with the apple pulp and spices. Mix well. You will have your base for cheesecake.
- The base obtained can be compacted on the bottom (greased with a little sunflower oil) of an 18 cm diameter opening cake pan. Level the bottom well by mashing the mixture with a spoon or glass.
- Preheat the bottom to 180 ° C. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
- In a bowl, combine the tofu, lemon zest, and starch. Stir and add the yogurt, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla pod as well. Work the ingredients until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Pour the mixture into your pan, remove the vanilla pod.
- Bake the dough in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° for about 45 minutes.
- The cheesecake should be served cold, so once removed from the oven, it must be allowed to cool.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler, pour it on the surface of the already cold cheesecake.
- When the chocolate is still hot, add the toasted pistachio grains.
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours and then… you can serve yoursvegan chocolate cheesecake.
If you like vegan yogurt cheesecake, you can't help but taste the yogurt cake, also in a vegan version!
No-bake vegan cheesecake
If you are looking for a recipe fromvegan cheesecake without cookingis…. maybe evenwithout tofu, here is the suitable recipe. After seeing the recipe forvegan cheesecake without cream, let's see that of the vegan cheesecake without tofu and without cooking. These are the ingredients you need!
For the base
- 300 g of digestive biscuits
- 120 g of vegetable margarine
For the cheesecake:
- 500 g of vegetable spreadable cheese
- 400 ml of vegetable cream
- 120 g of sugar
- 150 ml of caramel
The process is even moreeasyas you skip the cooking step. How to prepare this recipe?
- In a mixer, grind the cookies to a powder and add the vegetable margarine.
- Also in this case, compact the mixture on the bottom of a pan (there are more ingredients ... use a 24 cm diameter mold). Helps compact the bottom of thevegan cheesecakewith a glass.
- In the meantime, mix the vegetable cheese with the sugar.
- Add the whipped cream gradually.
- Level and ... transfer the mold to the fridge for at least 6 hours. Put it on the top of your fridge, the top is the coldest! Incheese cake uncookedlow temperatures are everything to make the ingredients thicken.
- After six hours, remove the cheesecake from the mold and add the caramel. If you prefer, you can also use simple red fruit jam.